Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

Sick!

I played a bunch of games like this, but this is definitely one of the better ones! I liked the style of the intro even though the captions were a little awkward. The game plays great, using the flashlight is fun and a little challenging at times. The mood is set perfectly with the lighting and the great music/ambience. And the upgrades make you want to keep playing. This was a lot of fun!

Xplored responds:

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm! We live for that.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

I got reeled in

And the award for best game name ever goes to... Babies Dream of Dead Worlds! Who didn't want to check it out? So great name and amazingly unique concept. However, awkward controls + simple graphics + mysterious subject matter = WTF is supposed to be going on in this game?! It did keep me interested enough to keep going, until I got stuck on the coin collecting level. Meh.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

weird but fun

The concept of this game caught my interest right away. Simple controls but scratching on Alice in Wonderland the whole time is kind of weird, though it obviously suits the game's theme. Good music choices that also fit the chapters. The puzzles are designed well. Definitely a unique game that looks and sounds good, fun to play but too short.

Epic Music - All-Star Epic Music - All-Star

Very nicely composed! To me, this has the feel of an action game menu or character select screen. Professional sound quality - good stuff.

SteveSyz responds:

thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it :D

Distance Distance

The mix of chill ambience and dubstep noisiness works well here. Even though those drum sounds are abrasive, the track is still relaxing. Good job.

Ausghost responds:

Thanks. :)

Asymmetric Fistula Asymmetric Fistula

Nice job on this loop. It's a good beat and plenty of interesting layers surrounding it. I wouldn't mind hearing a full song of this.

Insanctuary responds:

.. ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ............... ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... ... ....... ....... ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ..... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ............... ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... ... ....... ....... ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ..... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ............... ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... ... ....... ....... ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ...

Nibbles the destroyer Nibbles the destroyer

Really great piece! The colors work well for this particular character. Good job.

jj#16 jj#16

Actually...

...to respond to the review before me, spellcheck might be the problem as opposed to proofreading with the human eye. The mistake is in the dialogue box for the left panel, "thought" should be "throughout." Other than that, the artwork is great and looks like the kind of comic I'd like to read!