Epic Music - All-Star Epic Music - All-Star

Very nicely composed! To me, this has the feel of an action game menu or character select screen. Professional sound quality - good stuff.

SteveSyz responds:

thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it :D

Distance Distance

The mix of chill ambience and dubstep noisiness works well here. Even though those drum sounds are abrasive, the track is still relaxing. Good job.

Ausghost responds:

Thanks. :)

Asymmetric Fistula Asymmetric Fistula

Nice job on this loop. It's a good beat and plenty of interesting layers surrounding it. I wouldn't mind hearing a full song of this.

Insanctuary responds:

.. ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ............... ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... ... ....... ....... ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ..... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ............... ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... ... ....... ....... ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ..... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ............... ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... ... ....... ....... ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... .... ..... ... . .. .... ........ ..... . ...... ........... . ........ ........ .... ..... .. ...... .................. ... ........... ...

[Trapstyle] Djinn the Ratchet [Trapstyle] Djinn the Ratchet

Cool track. The tune sounds great with the mix of trap & trance that you used here. Love that intense drop right around 3:06. Good stuff!

King of Rap King of Rap

This is really cool. It's got a good groove, plus I love the long breakdown, key change & variations in the melody. A lot of creativity in just two minutes - good work!

Alyctro responds:

thanx

Expedition Expedition

Nice beat and chill vibe. I probably would have liked to hear a little more variation. But as it is, still a good track to zone out to.

Chaos Chaos

Very cool! This piece is creepy and thought-provoking while also possessing a build up of tension. Good work.

Alyctro responds:

thanx

Sunshine(Remaster) Sunshine(Remaster)

I haven't heard the original, but I'd say this version has a very professional sound. Good dynamics and arrangement, nice melodies - I'm digging this track a lot.

through a dark wood through a dark wood

Wow, this is very professional sounding and some great, relaxing yet slightly somber music. Awesome work! Accordian month next?

johnfn responds:

Thanks dude! accordion month hahaha tempting, did you listen to my last song? ;-)

-+[Serenade of Water]+- -+[Serenade of Water]+-

Sounds great! Would love to hear a longer version.

LadyArsenic responds:

I might have to make one in the near future! ^_^
Thanks for listening <3